CXPA Sponsored Webinar by Virteva: Are You Prepared? The Next Generation of Customer Expectations
Did you miss the webinar led by Virteva’s Steve Griffiths in collaboration with Shannon Gronemeyer and Suzie Goan from Customer Centered Strategies? Here’s another chance to learn from the experts as they explore the state of Customer Experience today and in the future.
Watch the webinar here
What makes companies like Amazon and Zappos so good at customer service? They provide proactive, personalized experiences—and they do it for hundreds of thousands of customers every day.
How do you fully engage and meet the needs of individual customers from diverse business environments and backgrounds? And how will these needs change going forward?
Join Shannon Gronemeyer and Suzie Goan from Customer Centered Strategies, Experience Engineering, and Steve Griffiths from Virteva as they explore the state of Customer Experience today and in the future, including:
- The influence of B2C customer experience expectations on the B2B environment
- The Millennial Evolution and what this means for customer service
- Where CX executives are investing their focus in the coming year
- Examples and best practices from today’s CX innovators
- How best to prepare for the next generation of customer experience