Janelle is passionate about helping people and processes thrive. She is known as an energizing presenter that engages her audience and an effective facilitator that drives process alignment. Janelle has 17 years of experience in Supply Chain, Sales Management, and Process Improvement. She has facilitated dozens of workshops including mapping events with 10 different grocery retailers and Consumer Product Goods companies.
Janelle has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from The Ohio State University and an MBA from University of Minnesota. She Also has a Certificate of Business Process Improvement from University of Minnesota College of Continuing Education.
- Cross-functional business process improvement workshop facilitation
- Process Improvement identification and prioritization
- Business Process Improvement Project Management and execution
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement training and cultural change
- Defining, demonstrating, and tracking improvement ROI