Delight Your Customers and Grow Your Business
“By the year 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key differentiator.”
How do you collect the Right Feedback, from the Right Customers, to gain the Right Insights, to drive the Right Changes, to Grow Your Business?
Let us know how we can help with your Customer Experience needs
Use the Right Tools to talk to the Right People to collect the Right Insights
Voice of Customer (VoC) Analysis
- Analysis of existing NPS and Survey Data
- Evaluate any additional source of feedback
(Customer Interviews, Journey Maps)
- Internal Interviews
Relationship & Transactional Surveys
- Collect feedback to determine what customers
- Understand how competitors are interacting with your customers
- Anticipate customer reaction to proposed changes
- Not all customers are of the same value
- Surveys reach operational resources
- Interviews target decision makers at your most important clients
Articles to help improve your Customer Experience Program
“89% of customers have stopped doing business with an organization after a single bad experience.”
“86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience.”
“80% of companies believe they deliver superior customer service, but only 8% of their customers agree.”
“31% of companies say they don’t even use the feedback they collect.”
What We Believe…
You never know enough to stop listening
- Listening to customers often confirms what you already believe (no harm in that!), but you might also be amazed at what you didn’t know. As fast as companies change and contacts turn over, it’s nearly impossible to have all the answers, and your assumptions just might be your undoing.
Not all customers are created equal
- Some are just plain more important to your success. Make sure you’re talking to the right people in the right places because who you listen to matters. A lot.
It’s all just data until you use it
- There are some wonderful tools that capture, quantify, analyze and report partner data. But having the best systems and the most insightful data doesn’t win the game. It’s doing something with the information that’s the ultimate accomplishment. If your data doesn’t inspire action, why bother?
Processes translate vision and strategy into execution
- Despite the best intent to pursue a Customer Experience strategy, your customer facing team is the one that needs to execute on a day to day basis. Do they have the structure and framework to do this consistently, or are they just winging it?