Business Process Improvement
Driving Changes your customers value to improve your business performance
Resources are limited. So, how do you select and implement the right changes that will quickly drive positive impacts on customer experience, revenue, cost, and efficiency?
The CCS Approach to Business Process Improvement
CCS approaches business process improvement with the end result of improving the overall customer experience, which in turn creates increased customer loyalty and retention, driving improved revenue and profitability. The two step process starts with gathering and analyzing customer feedback to provide focus and priority for business process improvement.
How can we help with your Process Improvement needs
“The value of the process optimization workshop was more than just mapping the process, it was the rare opportunity to brainstorm with other functional groups how to solve the problems and improve the customer experience.”
- Christopher J Smith, Assistant to the City Manager, City of Santa Monica, CA
Why Consider Business Process Improvement?
- Implementing a new software technology
- Existing processes need to be mapped to automate
- Current processes do not support growth expectations
- Existing processes built around human intervention with little automation
- Existing processes have become too complex and full of exception processing
- Respected teammates are those who know how to get things done “outside the system”
- Desire to improve the customer experience
- Internal processes affecting customer experience for the worse
- Desire to exceed customer expectations