Maria understands that your customers and their experiences are the key to unlocking growth in your business. She leverages over 15 years of combined experiences in international customer service and product management to quickly assess business needs and to develop solutions that meet and exceed her customer expectations. Her Spanish fluency allows her to bridge cultural gaps and gain organizational buy-in.
Maria holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in International Business and Language Area Studies from St Norbert College in De Pere, Wisconsin.
- Cross-functional business process development and improvement
- Product portfolio management and analysis
- Creation and execution of strategic roadmaps
- Voice of the customer (VOC)
- Product pricing strategies