CX & VOC Consultant
Over 30 years of experience in the consumer electronics and television broadcast industries. Key skills include Customer Experience and Brand Loyalty, Customer Service and Support, Continuing Process Improvement, Total Quality Management, Project Management, and Cross Cultural Team Building. He has been recognized for improving customer experience and product quality, reducing costs, enhancing productivity, project management, and building cross divisional relationships.
He was an early adopter and champion at Sony in the use of the Net Promoter System resulting in 2013 and 2012 Sony VAIO being recognized by Laptop Magazine for the Best Tech Support and placing 5th in MSN Money’s Customer Service Hall of Fame in 2012.
- Establishing customer experience programs
- Strategic planning, long-term focus
- Six Sigma & NetPromoter certification
- Cross-functional team leadership
- Product quality and quality assurance